- Description: This project was meant to showcase a specific logo design from earlier projects by creating a webpage describing the creative process behind the logo’s design.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): The page was relatively simple to design in HTML5 and CSS3. A basic structure was used. The background of the body-text area was changed to a repeating pattern using CSS. The link was inserted using the standard HTML code.
- Message: The intended message was one of solidarity. The body area is intended to look solid and stable, and the metal texture makes it look even more like an elevator, while providing that solid look.
- Audience: The intended audience here was the client or customer who is buying the design. I wanted to present it in a way that was clear and easy to understand for my clients at this fictitious company.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned how simple and easy it is to find new elements to use in CSS and HTML. The Internet is full of guides that show you what coding is necessary in order to do what you want to do.
- Color scheme and color hex: Monochromatic green was used throughout. The grey/silver metal texture offered some contrast and a good focal point for the logo itself.
- Title Font Families & Category: The title font is Arial, the famed sans-serif font.
- Copy Font Families & Category: The body copy is written in Times New Roman, an oldstyle or serif font.
- Changes made to the CSS: Categories were added for allowing the repeating texture in the back. Changes were made to the font itself and to the text color, using the hexadecimal values from Photoshop to determine the color codes. The background colors for the html and header areas were also changed to match my intended color scheme.